Books

Tuesday, February 28, 2012


















I've been busy, okay?


Just under 16,000 words into the new youth novel. I'm having fun with it, whether it's marketable or not.


And last night I gave a talk at the Red Dragon Canoe Club about sailing in the Bermuda 1-2 race. That took a bit of preparation and a lot of help with others -- photos from some, technological assistance from others. I think we all had a good time -- about 30 attended -- and there was plenty to laugh about when you consider how much of a sailboat racer I am. (I told a few stories on myself, all true, most including boneheaded maneuvers.)


Above are some photos I showed. I particularly like the first one. To me, it's haunting, Mirari, Dan Stadtlander's boat, leaving Newport for the open ocean.










No comments:

Post a Comment