Books

Thursday, October 27, 2016

It appears that whatever audience has visited this blog site in recent days has found my fiction less than compelling. This realization is part of the deal when one sets about, unsolicited, to write a novel. I will have to accept this judgment, although I cannot promise that I will cease looking for a way to find an appreciative audience. This is so because when one sets out to tell a story, they of necessity must feel that the story is important, a feeling that it is most difficult to shed.
I attempted yesterday to contact a literary agent who sold my first non-fiction book. I learned that he has died in the last year. He was a pleasant individual, one with whom I had had many enjoyable conversations over the years. I'm sorry that that will no longer be the case. Mike Hamilburg, rest in peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment