Books

Friday, September 11, 2009

I've received a couple of suggestions concerning posting comments. The comment on the last blog is a test from my cousin, Carol Bostock, who, though she claims to lack computer literacy, has apparently figured out how to crack the ice. I'll paste her email to me below. In it, she explains what she did. I hope it helps others who might want to join the fun.


I've been puzzling over the comment portion of the blog and decided to try again. It was the Profile that was causing the problem and maybe for other folks too. I think the choices given are more specific to programs that other more computer literate people use...and that's not me!!! I decided to choose Name/URL and when the box came up with Name, I put my whole email address in and left the URL box empty. It went through. Maybe others will be able to use this method too. Of course the 'comment' that I posted is just a 'test' to see if it would go through. I hope this works for others who want to post a comment.
Thanks and good luck with this. I enjoy reading others comments so I hope this will help.

1 comment:

  1. seahag_oasis@yahoo.comSeptember 15, 2009 at 2:54 AM

    Ok..lets see if this works,I tried to post a while ago and could not figure it out either, My husband and I live on our Westsail32 in San Diego, Ca and have been following your adventures aboard Robin since soundings and so glad your continuing the blog here, I truly enjoy your writing, hope all is well with you and Monica.

    Fair Winds
    Andrea Dollins
    S/V Oasis

    ReplyDelete