Books

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

It is 2:30 in the morning. The air conditioning is on aboard Robin, and I can't sleep. I think the pint of ice cream I ate earlier is the problem.
In any case, out of boredom, I did a Google search for Eight Survived and, to my surprise, found several entries for the book, the proofs of which I'm still correcting.
I guess that's some sort of milestone, appearing through Google.
The publisher, Globe-Pequot Press (Lyons press, an imprint of GP, is the actual publisher) hasn't selected a cover yet, apparently. At least none was shown on the sites where it was offering the book for pre-ordering (in India, if I read one entry correctly.)
But there you have it. Book number two finally about ready to be purchased by the masses. Better reserve your spot in line at Barnes & Noble, you masses.

No comments:

Post a Comment